Sunday, January 21, 2018

Believe In Yourself!

Hello,
I hope you are having a good day!

Today I want to talk to you about how special you are. Every person has something to offer. We are all important and we are all one. What do I mean by that? Well, if we look at each other as separate people, then we sometimes treat others in an unkind way. We can also be treated in an unkind way by those who feel they are separate from us.

If we look at everyone as being a part of ourselves, we will treat them nicer, and genuinely care about them. That is because we care about ourselves. This type of thinking may take a little time to get used to, but if we practice daily we will soon start to see everyone in this way and we will be kind to others and others will start to be kind to us.

First thing in the morning when you wake up, think about all the nice things about yourself. You can say things like, I am beautiful. I am smart. I am always seeing the bright side of all the things that happen during my day. Then you can think about the things you are grateful for.

I am grateful for my eyes because they allow me to see the beautiful trees, flowers, and sky. I am grateful for my legs, because they allow me to walk, and run, and play with others. I am grateful for my bed because I can rest when I'm tired. I am grateful for another day.

Try these things everyday and before you know it you will do it all the time! Being grateful for what we have will bring us more good things, and you will start to see all the beautiful things about yourself and others.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment